Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis (DMIA) or Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint. It is a method to discover human brain potentials (9 multiple intelligences), strength-weakness, innate character, learning style, working style and so forth through the professional fingerprint analysis.
Our R&D Department’s research and study on dermatoglyphic which is based on genetics and the connection between dermatoglyphic and human brain.We read one’s brain information, understand their natural talent and do analysis of Multiple Intelligence by dermatoglyphic method. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis can be applied for children and adult.
- DMIT helps parents to understand their children better through exploring their child’s hidden talents and understanding their Learning pattern.
- DMIT helps individuals to explore the hidden inborn intelligence and their style of learning. This further helps in guiding the individuals to progress through life (right career path).
- DMIT helps Corporates in recruitment and efficient communication.
- DMIT helps Couples to improve the relationship and develop understanding by revealing inborn intelligences.
- DMIT helps business partners in planning to achieve future goals.
We are committed to create awareness & educate masses about the benefits and need of DMIA. We feel that irrespective of race, faith or belief every individual across the globe deserves to identify their intelligences.
For more details: