Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science in the study of the patterns of skins (dermal) ridges present on the fingers, toes and the soles of human. Its reveals the congenital links between our fingers and our intrinsic qualities and talents. These patterns are formed from the external ectoderm and usually occur during the fetal development stage, The humans fingerprints form are thus formed from the 13th to 21st week.
Medical experts and scientists thus discovered that the amount of brain cells distributed in different parts of the brain helps us understand a person’s multiple intelligences as well as his innate potential capabilities and personality through DMIT.
Our fingerprints reveal to us what we need and how we learn, transforming our lives through a holistic education approach
DMIT for Children
- Understand your child’s innate characteristics
- Know your child’s inborn learning style or ability
- To enable parents to focus on their child’s strength and to eliminate the ‘guessing game’ on their talent
- Build their talents into strengths as well as to fulfil the ultimate need of self-actualizationTo understand and to develop an effective interaction method with your child.
DMIT for Adult
- Understanding one’s areas of intelligences help an adult make decisions on careers.
- Employers can also apply dermatoglyphics analysis to find out the strength and weakness of their employees for position placement.
- DMIT can be used for self evaluation and compatibility with your spouse or business partner.
This test can be a very good reference for those who intend to make a career change, to venture into new business or to pick up new skill/education.
We all have some talents
This test tell your completely in and out of yourself.
- Type of Characteristics
- Type of Personality
- Type of Quotients
- Type of Multiple intelligence
- Type of Learning style
Call/Whatsapp : +91-9542129164